Sunday, October 21, 2007

Fun time with hail and snow! :)

Ok! So I just thought is was a cute picture of our baseball jack-o-latern! (That's all Ryan!) lol! It really has nothing to do with the hail storm... but yeah I like it....anywayz, we woke up yesterday morning about 10am and we ate some breakfast and chilled out for a while. Then around 11 or 12pm (I can't remember which) it started to HAIL! And it was coming down really really fast! It was crazy!
It was pea sized hail so it wasn't to bad...but it was coming down so fast it sounded like it was a lot bigger than it really was. And the weird thing was after it had all ended about 40 min later the sun was shining and everthing was melting away! I could not believe it! CRAZY WEATHER! Then after everything was pretty much melted away about an hour later it got all cloudy and stormy again...luckily no hail this time. :) It also snowed a little bit too...so kinda fun! I will never understand Rexburg weather...that's all I gotta say. :)















There is Ryan going to brave the storm, to go play some basketball! What a trooper!





4 comments:

Brandi Lyn said...

oh my heavens i am SOOO jealous! eeeek! Those pictures are beautiful!! its like 81 degrees here. boo.

Kelly Munns said...

that seriously makes me miss rexburg! where in the heck are you guys living...is it those apartments up the hill on pioneer rd..or 7th or whatever? university something?

Diana Taylor said...

Ohhh I am glad we didn't get that much so yet. Eeek! We aren't ready for that yet! We are rooting for Colorado in this house too.. WOO HOO!

nat & ben said...

We sure don't miss that snow.
Oh by the way I opened up our blog so that I don't have to invite anybody. How is it there in Rexburg?