Saturday, November 3, 2007

The World Series '07!

We were able to to go to The World Series in Denver, CO. It was sooo awesome! Rockies lost...but they still played a good game! (well games) We tried to get tickets but couldn't and then at the last second we were able to get some...they were great seats too! So here are some pictures! :)
















Then after the game we went to The Cheesecake Factory! :) It was good! :)


PS- The four or us: Ry, Me, Tami (my sis-in-law) and my Mother-in-law were on TV for our five seconds of fame! It was soooo cool! :) We have it videotaped...but I don't have it right now...but as soon as I get it I will post it! :) Wohoohoo!


3 comments:

Monson Family said...

You were there?!?! Awesome!

Alli said...

That looked like so much fun! Oh, and just for the record, Ryan's totally right... you look smokin' in those glasses, my friend...

Brandi Lyn said...

oh my GOODNESS this looked like SOOO much FUN!!!