Friday, October 5, 2007

Water fun!

OK so there is a story behind this. While we were on our trip back out to Idaho...(that is where we saw all the baseball games)...we were in Chicago and my niece Cambria saw this fountain and she wanted to play in it so bad! So my sis-in-law Kara finally let her. She played in the fountain for a good 20 min or so...and after a while I was like "SHOOT! We need to get a video of her..this is to funny!" We didn't have the video camera with us...but our digital Camera can take videos...but not really great quality so for that I apologize...but at least we got it right??? Oh and my favorite part is where she tries to go up and lick the wall that the water is running off of. It was so funny! Anyway...here is a little snippet! Enjoy! Feel free to laugh to your hearts content. It's more cute than anything...!! :) Oh...and I would turn off the my music so that you can hear it better! :)

3 comments:

Brandi Lyn said...

this is SOOO cute aly!! Awww she is sooo cute!

Monson Family said...

Very cute Aly. You're blog is darling.

Jess and Jason said...

I like your blog!

The video is hilarious! And yes, all kids are like that. They are so much fun. Busy, but fun.