Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Changing my Major!

OK. So I know I told you what my Bachelor's was going to be in....but I changed my mind. :) I decided to do a....

MINOR in Marriage and Family Studies
CLUSTER in Music
CLUSTER in Spanish

I am really excited because my hubby wanted me to get something in Spanish because that way we can teach our kids to be bilingual! lol! Funny but true! Plus I have already taken 3 years in high school Spanish so yeah, hopefully it won't be to difficult...that is what I am going to do! Wish me luck!

3 comments:

Alli said...

ihola! Como estas? That's the extent of my spanish! You go girl!

Brandi Lyn said...

you are amazing..can i just say that? I LOVE you..

Diana Taylor said...

yay! sounds like a lot of work, but it will pay off in the end! I miss talking to you!