So to kick start my business I am going to be selling my stuff at the local craft fair. If you have time to stop by and say "hi" please do! There will be alot of great things there! :) Enjoy!
Trust me, I was on the verge of calling you a million times. But number one we were sleep deprived from staying up all night waiting for the baby to be born, and number two I wanted to be with my nephew as much as possible. We might come out again in May for a wedding and I'll call you then. But I recall you posted on this blog that you came to Utah and didn't call.... ;) We'll see each other soon, I promise!
What an adorable blog! I'm glad I finally found it! I will try and make it to the craft fair, it's kind of hard to go do those kind of things with two kids now.
6 comments:
If I were by Rexburg I would totally come support you!
Oh! Have fun! I wish I could check it out!
i found it! i found it! im so excited, i finally found your blog!
Trust me, I was on the verge of calling you a million times. But number one we were sleep deprived from staying up all night waiting for the baby to be born, and number two I wanted to be with my nephew as much as possible. We might come out again in May for a wedding and I'll call you then. But I recall you posted on this blog that you came to Utah and didn't call.... ;) We'll see each other soon, I promise!
What an adorable blog! I'm glad I finally found it! I will try and make it to the craft fair, it's kind of hard to go do those kind of things with two kids now.
I went to the craft fair today and I didn't see you!
Post a Comment