Thursday, May 7, 2009

Announcing the Birth of...

Yay! Sorry it has taken me such a long time to get everything up and running...but I think that is was well worth the wait! You can now go to http://www.kinderkeepsakes.com/ and explore my business. Of course things will always be changing and improving so if you have any suggestions or questions please let me know!

Tell all of your friends and get the word out! Even if you don't have any kids these baby items are one of kind and are all handmade; so they can be great baby shower gifts as well. I can personalize everything too :) Anyway, enjoy!

5 comments:

Katy said...

Aly, wow, looks great! I'm very proud that you did that... hello super mommy!! Congrats!

Cheney's said...

That's awesome Aly, way to go!!! I love the blanket's idea!
PS that's such a cute family picture!!!

Alli said...

I am so excited for you! The website looks great!

Mandy said...

nice!!!! love the page! you can make bank with those baby caps and gowns- I know there's a big demand at BYU! next time I'm down there- I'll post an ad on their info board or write in to the news paper or something!

Jillian said...

That is a REALLY good looking website. Love it! Also if you want a custom blog background for your business, my sister actually does that as her specialty. http://sassyfruitstudios.com/