Tuesday, April 14, 2009

I need feedback on my new website! :) PLEASE!

Check out my website and tell me what you think! Click on "Coming Soon" and "Kinder Keepsakes" to see different ideas.

Ok...so what do you think of (off the top of your head) when you hear Kinder Keepsakes (what image comes to mind?) I am trying to figure out what I want to put as my logo and stuff. Just throw me any ideas that come to mind! Any at all! I will be making "Luvie blankets, braclets and little soft "taggie" books for little babies and kids for now. Everything can be personalized; with the child's name or special saying or whatever.

I want to give a special "thank you" to Cassie Walters for designing my website and for Jake Walters for helping me with the advertising part of it. You both make a great team! I couldn't have done it without you! Thanks so much!

PS--If you ever need someone to design wedding invites or posters or stationary or whatever, Cassie Walters is amazing!

Well without further ado (spell ck)... Here is my website! AHHH! :) I'm so excited!

www.kinderkeepsakes.com



This is a "luvie" blanket. It's a TY Pluffy (soft stuffed animal) cut in half and sewn to a blanket. SO SOFT!

7 comments:

Elise said...

How exciting! Umm...when I hear the word Kinder- I think of little kids in KINDERgarten..then aren't those little chocolcate eggs with the plastic toys inside also called Kinder eggs? That was the 2nd thing that came to mind...SO not any help...sorry!! If I have anything else that pops into my mind...I'll let you know! You have one darling little girl! I think I already told you this- but your cousin Jonathan is in my branch. Too fun!

Anonymous said...

I like the first one a lot (under "coming soon"), cute colors and it stands out. For "Kinder"...I think of little kids and babies, and bright colors...hmm...maybe teddie bears? K, maybe I'm reaching ha ha

Anonymous said...

I like the first one attached to the 'coming soon' link. Your name appears bigger (which is good) and the colors are awesome.

Mandy said...

nice gender neutral colors and they stand out from the regular pastel colors other websites use. I really like the text the second page has and I prefer the squares over the polka-dots but then again polka-dots are adorable I'm excited to see the final product!

Nikki Nichols said...

I think that the name is great.. it makes me think that the things sold there will be one of a kind and quality. I think the site looks great too... although the colors seem a little too pale, just my opinion.. Oh and i would totally buy a luvi if you made them.. Beckett is already attached to his blanket that feels like that!

Brooke said...

the 2nd one. it looks more pro

Moser Family said...

Love the products! I must say, I thought of Kinder Eggs when I first read it, and it took me a little while to figure out that you meant kinder, as in more kind. But I LOVE the site now. It is so dang cute. Those pictures are absolutely darling! Way to go on starting a website. Those luvi's are so cute!