Ok everyone! I have now officially hit the 12 week mark! Whoohoo! :) I have my second doctor's appt. tomorrow where we should be able to hear the heart beat so we are way excited! I hope that everything is ok...I am so paranoid....but I am sure everything will be great! :) I still can't believe that a little person is growing inside of me! It's a neat experience! I have gained a bit of weight now so I kinda just feel fat... so I didn't want to take any pictures yet, give me about another 2 weeks and you will have some belly pictures! View at your own risk though! lol! :) Anyway, I really appreciate all of congratulations! I love having such wonderful friends!
PS--Sister Beazer! Ryan and I have been meaning to call you and Bishop Beazer but somehow you found out before we could call you! lol! I wanted to veiw your blog but it only for "invited readers only". Can you invite me so I can veiw your blog too? Also, I think that we might come to Sacrament Meeting one of these weeks so we can see you both! I hope you are both doing well! ;) We miss you!
6 comments:
How exciting! Congradulations you've made it to 12 weeks! I hope you are feeling well. I have some maternity clothes that you are welcome to have. Just give me a call- 208-569-0476. They are old navy and they were too small for me so I never wore them.
It was so good seeing you and Ryan this past weekend.What a nice surprise! Congrats on your pregnancy!!
You are so cute! I love hitting the milestones in pregnancy. I hope that your appointment went well. Have fun with belly pics throughout your whole pregnancy! When I was pregnant with Lydia we started taking a picture every week in the same spot to "mark my progress." I wasn't too keen on it at first, but now it is fun; and I am the one who suggested we do it again with this pregnancy. We didn't start until about 18 weeks, but that was us! Anyhow, we are excited for you! (p.s. I only have about 3 weeks left with this pregnancy, crazy how time flies and before you know it, it will be you at 37 weeks with a cute big belly!)
I am so excited for you! Woo hoo!! I still can't believe it. How did the doctor's appointment go? I hope it went well. We have to do something before the summer comes and I wont see you! Call me!
Yea! The 12 week mark! You only have 8 more to go and you're half way thru! :) We am soooo excited for you guys!! How are you feeling??
That is so exciting Aly!!! Being pregnant is such a wonderful blessing and something that you and the baby share that no one else can share with you!!! And soon she will start kicking and that is the greatest thing! I loved it!!! We are so happy for you and Ryan! And I think you should definitely post pictures of your progress!!! I didn't do that with either of my kids but I wish I would have.
Post a Comment