OK...so I really want to change my background! I am sick of it! I have noticed that you all have such cute backgrounds and I was wondering where you get them from. Any help would be appreciated! :) I want something new and fun, not like the default ones they have on the blogger itself. Not like those ones aren't good, but you know what I mean?? Anyway, so if anyone has a website or something they get their backgrounds from, OR if you know how to make your own, could you possibly help me out here?? I am desperate! Thanks again!
PS- thanks for all of your great words of wisdom and congrats for us and our new baby! Everything is going great so far! I will be 10 weeks on Sat! The weeks are going pretty fast. I still have a long while to go...but both baby and mommy (and daddy) are hanging in there! ;)
8 comments:
10 weeks! WOOHOO!!! The weeks just go faster and faster!
Aly,
This is the website that I use sometimes for my backgrounds. I haven't really had time to change my background in awhile but plan to sometime soon. Congrats on becoming a new mom. You will be great!!
Good luck and Take care!
http://www.matiekay.blogspot.com/
I found this website on the Bergstrom's blog: http://cutestblogontheblock.blogspot.com/
It's pretty simple for the non-scrapbook inclined (myself).
If you want a more scrapbooky look I have an email I can forward you with instructions. Just drop me your email address if that sounds good.
Hey you! I just googled blog layouts and searched around for the one I liked best!! 10 weeks that's very exciting, it goes fast!!!!! Only 9 LEFT!!!! Ok im not on the count down at all!
10 weeks! I am so excited for you! I haven't been able to stop thinking and talking about you! You are seriously going to make the CUTEST pregnant lady and the BEST mom! I love you!
Hey aly! just wanted to let you know that I too have a blog is www.mycutesugas.blogspot.com I've been doing it now for about week. Hope everything is going okay.
Aly,
This is the site I use. http://onecuteblog.blogspot.com/
Also Congrats on the new addition to the family. We are really happy for you.
yeah you are almost 3 months along!! How have you been feeling?? I was sooooo soooo sick all the way up to 18 weeks!! I still get sick about once a week! I am still so happy for you!!
Post a Comment