I know that this is a late posting...but I still wanted to get it up! So Happy Easter everyone! :) We had fun! We just dyed easter eggs and had dinner! It was way fun!!
Aly you might not remember us. We used to live in building 4 with you guys (Matt and Michelle Ramirez). I saw your blog on Alli Oakey's blog. I just wanted to say congrats on the baby! You'll be a great mom.
3 comments:
Aly you might not remember us. We used to live in building 4 with you guys (Matt and Michelle Ramirez). I saw your blog on Alli Oakey's blog. I just wanted to say congrats on the baby! You'll be a great mom.
um... so we're not on your blog friendship list missy!!! love you bye!
How fun! I wish we would have dyed eggs!
PS: I love Michelle Ramirez... she made the first post. Small world!
Post a Comment