cute cute! It only gets bigger from here!! I can't believe how much I have grown from 16 weeks! You should be feeling the baby here in the next couple of weeks and that is the best!!
Hey, you need to post more belly pictures! You look so cute, are you guys staying in Rexburg for the summer?? I hope that all is well, I wish I could see you guys sometime soon... take care and I hope that all is well with you and the baby! Oh and Ryan too. :D
hey guys!!! we were searching for a friends blog and found yours!! We are so glad we found it...and congrats on the BABY!!! we are very happy for you. you'll be awesome parents. check us out if interested: almanicole.blogspot.com
I noticed that you haven't posted one of these in a looong time... you're getting close to the halfway point- the most exciting ultrasound! We need a new picture!!!
11 comments:
you look beautiful! grow baby, grow!
cute little belly, it's it just too fun!
I love your cute little belly! You look so beautiful!
cute cute! It only gets bigger from here!! I can't believe how much I have grown from 16 weeks! You should be feeling the baby here in the next couple of weeks and that is the best!!
awwww... love it, you look great!
You are so cute and little! Keep up the postings, we love them! :)
you look SO cute preo!!
Hey, you need to post more belly pictures! You look so cute, are you guys staying in Rexburg for the summer?? I hope that all is well, I wish I could see you guys sometime soon... take care and I hope that all is well with you and the baby! Oh and Ryan too. :D
hey guys!!! we were searching for a friends blog and found yours!! We are so glad we found it...and congrats on the BABY!!! we are very happy for you. you'll be awesome parents. check us out if interested: almanicole.blogspot.com
UPDATE!!!
I noticed that you haven't posted one of these in a looong time... you're getting close to the halfway point- the most exciting ultrasound! We need a new picture!!!
Post a Comment