Friday, June 25, 2010

Recent Happenings...

So funny story.  Kyrah was having yogurt for lunch and she loves to have it in a little cup with a spoon.  (which she calls a "fork".  Lol!)  Well, I need to go start a load of laundry.  So I left her quietly eating her yorgurt our of her cup.  Well when I come back she has the yourt all over, up to her shoulders and she is spreading it around.  I look at her and say: "Kyrah!  What are you doing?"  She looks back at me and holds her hand up and says:  "Lotion, mommy!" 

I just lost it!  I was laughing so hard.  I started cleaning her up until I realized I didn't take a picture of it.  I wish I would have.  Oh well, it was still so funny!  :)

Kyrah is such a big helper with Sydnee.  She always brings me a diaper and wipes and she loves to give Sydnee kisses.  She has tried about 4 times now to pick her up which gives me a heart attack every time.  Sydnee has to be on the table out of little hands reach for now.  It's kinda sad, but that way I don't have to constantly be making sure Kyrah doesn't get to curious and jumps on her or something. 

But once Sydnee gets a bit older then I am sure that they are going to be the best of friends.  I love having two little girls!  It's so fun!  (Stressful at times, but great!)

No comments: