Friday, May 28, 2010

Syd-ers :) and the FAM!

Here are some cute pictures of Syd and the fam. :)  She is growing so fast!  Even though she is only in the 3rd percentile for weight and 10th percentile in height .  lol! :)  We are just blessed with small babies I guess.   Kyrah has been a GREAT big sister and is always so helpful and concerned about baby Sydnee.  She loves her so much and I think it is adorable :)  They have a very special bond already.

At her two week apt. she weighed 6.5lbs and is 20 inches long.  :)  She is a good baby--she just has her nights and days mixed up.  HOWEVER, last night I she went to sleep about 12:30am and didn't start fussing until 8am!  YAY!  :)  So hopefully those habits will stick.  We shall see though.  We love you Sydnee!  We are so glad you are part of our family!


11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those pictures are great!! Thanks for sharing. I can't wait to meet her...someday!

Melissa said...

She is so adorable!! Kyrah looks like she is enjoying Sydnee too. Hope the habits stay up too. Thanks for sharing too! Take care!

leslie said...

what a pretty baby!

Anonymous said...

love all the pictures! She is SOOOO teeny tiny!!

Nikki Nichols said...

She is a total doll guys and you look pretty amazing yourself Aly! Keep posting all the pics.. miss your stinkin guts :)

Heather said...

I love your blog! Your family is so darling and Sydnee is such a beautiful baby.

Sokimna said...

Ally! She is gorgeous! I have been waiting for you to post pics of her! I love your little family! We definitely have to get together soon!

Mary Beth said...

she is just SO gorgeous Aly. And now Kyrah looks so grownup

Cassandra Laine said...

I LOVE the generations picture! and the close up of Kyrah in her red outfit! Her curls again are amazing! B's are falling out! and we live in Florida! Sydney is soo sweet!! I love the doggie leash/backpack we totally have a monkey one! They are the best! Love you guys these pics are great! xoxo

Holly said...

Love it!! She is a cutie!

Katie said...

Love the pictures!!!! What a cutie! Sometimes I think she looks nothing like Kyrah, but then sometimes I think they look SOOOOOO alike!!!!
Are you comming to MD for her blessing like you did with Kyrah, or will you stay in Utah? My fingers are crossed that you come here : )