you are looking great!!!!!! you will be so so SO surprised how huge Kyrah is in comparison! Treson is seriously a giant compared to Ellie- I still can't get over it!
im so excited for u! inductions are awesome! u would think you wouldnt want to know the date but it gives you time to mentally prepare when you do and things go by a lot smoother! Good Luck
4 comments:
you look so cute!! I can't believe how quick she is coming :) whoo hoo!!!
Wow! I can't believe you're already there. That's so exciting. You've gotta fill us in on how having two is. Good luck next week!
you are looking great!!!!!!
you will be so so SO surprised how huge Kyrah is in comparison!
Treson is seriously a giant compared to Ellie- I still can't get over it!
im so excited for u! inductions are awesome! u would think you wouldnt want to know the date but it gives you time to mentally prepare when you do and things go by a lot smoother! Good Luck
Post a Comment