Monday, June 22, 2009

9 Months!!!


Cute little button nose!
A little sleepy
Playing cards with daddy!
Giving Kisses! :)
Hola amiga!

She is getting up there! She has been learning so much! She can hold her sippy cup all by herself, she can scoot backwards to get around, it's really cute! She loves to shake her head with her moth open going..."ahhhhh!" (like a crazy baby! It makes us laugh so hard) She can almost get up on her hands and knees all by herself. She definatley talks a lot more now than she has in the past and I always love to hear her little stories! She is quite a little character!

Here are her stats at her 9 month apt...

Height: 27 3/4 " (56.6%)
Weight: 13lbs 8.5oz (0.17%)
Head Circum.: 43 1/2 (34.9%)


She is a little small so now she is on a FATTY diet! lol :) We have to chunk her up a little bit...Drs. orders! :) So now she is eating tons and drinking lots of strawberry pediasure! She LOVES it!
We love you baby girl! Thanks for being such a joy in our lives! :)

12 comments:

Mom. Wife. Pet Tamer. Picture Taker. said...

She is so cute! Miss you guys. Are you coming to Colorado anytime soon?

Cassie said...

whoa she is tiny!!!! 13 LBS is it?! She is a little peanut! Does she eat baby food very good? She is beautiful!

Steve and Allison said...

taylor would do that too! we went to vegas and it was kind of embarrassing with him screaming and shaking his head as we're walking down the strip. also, he would hold onto the tray of the stroller. he was such a funny guy!!

Anonymous said...

aww she has gotten SO big and getting cuter every day!! Megan and Alice LOVE the monkey blanket--you're amazing!!!

Greg and Jess said...

Ok Wow! I love this little angel! :) She is a doll. I really can't wait to meet her. Love you Kyrah and Aly!!

Anonymous said...

Her head is huge!! 43 1/2 what? I can't believe how little she is....drink that strawberry pediasure little girl!

Kelly Munns said...

holy smokes! she is a teeny little thing! she sure is a cutie though. those eyes and that cute little smile. everything about her is perfect. good job mom and dad.

Monson Family said...

I can't believe how tiny she is! Brooklyn is almost double her weight! hahaha!

Sokimna said...

I love how you guys blog her monthly. She's soooooooo cute! I am sorry that my husband is hideous and makes her cry everytime she see's him.

Kara said...

Aly!
She's adorable! How are you guys?

Dave and Camille said...

She is too cute! I'm amazed how little she is! Carly is 4 lbs heavier... sheesh! Good luck moving this month!

Alli said...

Holy crap! She is small! I wish I could go on a fatty diet... geesh!

I hope the move goes alright! Sorry we didn't have you over; I forget his family was coming in town. It's been a full house...