I just made my first movie ever! It's for my business! Enjoy! :) And if you could give me some feedback on it and tell me what you think that would be great! Thanks so much!
THanks Kirsten and Allison for your comments! Kirsten...I took your advice and redid the movie so it's a bit shorter and just has more highlights. SO that's why your comments are deleted because I redid it. THanks again! Love you guys!
nice video!!!! one suggestion- maybe you should choose one closing- the "thanks for stopping by" or the "come visit me". you should seriously get a hold of the person in charge of the "babysteals" website! I'm sure you would get tons of sales! I visit that site every single day. it's babysteals.com
2 comments:
THanks Kirsten and Allison for your comments! Kirsten...I took your advice and redid the movie so it's a bit shorter and just has more highlights. SO that's why your comments are deleted because I redid it. THanks again! Love you guys!
nice video!!!!
one suggestion- maybe you should choose one closing- the "thanks for stopping by" or the "come visit me". you should seriously get a hold of the person in charge of the "babysteals" website! I'm sure you would get tons of sales! I visit that site every single day. it's babysteals.com
Post a Comment