Wednesday, May 20, 2009

The results are in...

After much debating, praying and hashing out the pros and cons Ryan and I have decided to go to Utah State! We will be there for 2 years while Ryan gets his Masters in Exercise Physiology. We are really excited to finally know where we are going and now we can finally start packing and planning! Wish us luck!

13 comments:

Dave said...

Woohoo! West is the best! Congrats you two, Camille and I are excited for you guys. Best of luck.

The Halls said...

Good Luck! We love living in Utah. I hope the transition goes smoothly.

The Kyles said...

yay!!!!!!!!! I'm so happy you guys are going to be so close! Good luck with the move, if you need anything let us know. When are you guys planning on moving?

Anonymous said...

yay you'll be closer!!!!!! come for a visit to Vegas...you know you want to ;)

Mandy said...

yay! how exciting!!! hopefully we stick around long enough to hang out with you three

Anonymous said...

Honestly....we're excited b/c we can actually visit Logan!! It's close enough. Is that selfish?? We love you guys and wish you the best. Let us know if there's anything we can do for you.

Cheney's said...

That's Great! Congrats...when do you guys plan on moving? We'll miss you guys and wish you good luck.

Steve and Allison said...

Wow! Congrats! let me know if i can watch kyrah for you sometime so you can pack!!

Cassie said...

no more med school in the future? Mitch's friend just got his masters in exercise physiology there and then decided to go to med school after he couldn't find too many jobs that fit what he wanted to do. Let me know if you guys would want to talk to him and I could give you his email address. Hope everything works out!

Mom. Wife. Pet Tamer. Picture Taker. said...

Awesome news! Congrats!

Theron & Melissa said...

Wow, awesome! I'll actually be able to meet your little girl now and get to hang out with you guys from time to time! Congrats on the decision!!

Jillian said...

Good choice! My friend did her Masters there and loved it.

Ashley said...

Finally! Pennsylvania, smennslyvania... Utah will be great. However, I know that Parker will miss your beautiful little girl. He says he has a crush on her. =) Seriously, she is the most gorgeous baby girl I've ever seen. Good luck at UTAH STATE!