Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter everyone! We had an interesting/fun Easter this year. Ryan spent Easter with my family (he is checking out a grad school in PA); and I spent Easter with his family :) His mom and sister were here!! YAY! We had fun, all the way around :) Here are adorable pictures of my baby. (What else do I have to post? lol!)




And no...I did not make her Easter dress...next year I will! I got her Easter dress at Wal-mart because Easter pounced on me this year! I blinked and it is here! So needless to say I didn't have time to do anything (decorate, sewing dresses etc.)

6 comments:

Katy said...

she's such a sweetheart! Cute Easter dress... i love having a daughter to go nuts on the Easter, Christmas, etc.... dresses!

Mom. Wife. Pet Tamer. Picture Taker. said...

She is soooo cute!!!!
Did you see Dave and Camille's blog? Carly has the same Easter dress on!

Nikki Nichols said...

She really did look so so adorable!!!

Dave and Camille said...

Haha... yep, adorable dress! Since I definitely do not sew, Wal-Mart was my friend. I'm glad you had a good Easter. Kyrah is adorable!

Langley said...

I love your little girl. And we will definately be up during the summer because we have no friends down here. So we'll just have to stop by for a visit. Happy Easter. :)

Anonymous said...

She's so cute...We have those pics from the other night. Just need an email address.