Monday, November 17, 2008

Baby Smiles!

I just want to say that I absolutley love my little girl! On saturday while daddy was at work we had some fun together. I propped her up on her little mat thingy and was playing with her and she was just giving my the biggest smiles and coos/laughter you have ever seen! She is so adorable and I love her so much! She melts my heart! I would and will do anything for her! She is developing her own personality now and I just can't believe how lucky I am to have her in my life...she is a very happy, excited, yet calm baby :) She is my little munchkin! :) Here are a few pictures of her beautiful smiles she gave me that day!






9 comments:

The Halls said...

SHE IS SO SO CUTE! I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU BOTH!

Katy said...

Cute cute cute! I love that smile!

Greg and Jess said...

I want to come and see you so much! Kyrah is perfect. I love how you caught her cute faces. I bet you just give her kisses all day long. She truly is an angel from our Heavenly Father. I can't wait to get a Christmas card. =)

Santos Family said...

Kyrah is so sweet! I would love to get together. I leave Thursday for MT, but anytime today or tomorrow will be great!

Theron & Melissa said...

Cute cute cute! I'm so happy for you. What an adorable bundle of joy!

Greg and Carly said...

So sweet!

Caitlin said...

Awwww!!!!!!! What a beautiful little smile she has! Such a pretty girl!

S and RA Beazer said...

Such a cute baby. we are so happy for the two of you.

Alli said...

Every time I see pictures of her I just can't believe how absolutely beautiful she is. Seriously! I hope my little one is as cute as yours!