Saturday, December 6, 2008

So much has happened! :)


So I know that everyone has mentioned something and has their own opinion about the movie "Twilight." So I thought that I would give my two cents. I loved the movie so much! I went in not having high expectations and came out loving it! I knew that it would not be like the book, because it's a movie and everyone has their own ideas and imaginations about what people should look like or act like etc. So of course it's not going to be what you imagined in your head. But for the budget they had I think they did an excellent job! I have seen it twice already and I am going to see it again next week. I am soooo excited for "New Moon" to come out! I think that everyone should give the producers a break and not expect so much. People have got the books so hyped up that people went into the movie with unrealistic expectations so of course they are going to be disappointed. If you go into a movie with an open mind and not expecting so much, you will love it! :) Anyway, that is what I think about "Twilight!" :)


3 comments:

Chad and Becca said...

I absolutely agree! I went in with low expectations too and I LOVED it!

Anonymous said...

i totally agree! I thought the movie was going to suck cuz i loved the book SO much...so I LOVED the movie!!! ha ha I've seen it twice already too and I want to see it again :D

Brooke said...

I Loved it too!