Monday, October 13, 2008

Baby's Blowout!

So last sunday was a fun adventure :) Little baby Kyrah decided that she wanted to give mommy a little present! So...I was sitting there nursing her when she lets a big mess in her pants. She normally does this, so I wasn't to worried about it. But she apparently decided that she need to let more poop out than normal! lol! So she let it all out her diaper, up her back and onto her mommy! It was so much fun! So Ryan helped me clean up and then we had to stick her under the faucet in the tub to wash her off. (We had just given her a bath earlier that day...go figure! lol!) Oh, the joys of being mommy! I love her more and more every day! Here are some pictures of my baby's blowout!





7 comments:

Cassie said...

Dont ya love that?! Hallie has peed on me, pooped on me, spit up down my back etc. but never on Mitch?! Apparently its just fun to do those things to mom hehe! Ah the joys of motherhood :) She is so cute by the way!

Mom. Wife. Pet Tamer. Picture Taker. said...

Oh my! That is pretty gross! They boys have done that to me a time or two. They peed on me A LOT! but Never on anyone else!

Mandy said...

yeah- I know how that goes- Treson has had massive poo attacks- in one recently, a lot got on the couch and some somehow got in his hair...

Katy said...

You're the ONLY woman I know that would say, "It was so much fun" when talking about a blowout!!! Crazy girl! I love that you guys are having such an awesome time with your sweetie! She's still as beautiful as ever!! (um. did she just poop in the onesie that we gave her??? hahahah!!!)

leslie said...

yeah, that happened more than once, be glad you were at home... :)

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to lend a tip...
Myles did this A LOT his first few months, and stained a lot of stuff. Thanks to my mom, we figured out Dawn dish soap can get it all out... :)

Beth said...

Aly, I've had such fun reading your blog and seeing the pictures of your beautiful family- congratulations! It looks like you've been fully initiated into motherhood. :D
One safety tip for next time: Be sure to bathe her in a tub or basin that is pre-filled with warm water. I know this can be gross when the baby is covered in poop..., but sometimes the water temp can fluctuate greatly from a running faucet and you don't want to take the risk of scalding her delicate skin.
You make a beautiful mom. Thanks for letting me share in your happiness!
Beth (McClellan)