Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Fun with Family and Friends!

So this past weekend was really fun! We spent a lot of time with a lot of people! We went down to visit my grandparents and some other friends that wanted to see Kyrah. She was such a good girl! Kyrah also got to go to her first ever...BYU football game! Go Cougars! She loved it, and didn't even cry when it got really loud. She has got to be the best baby ever! We sincerely enjoyed seeing everyone and hope to be able to make it down a few more times before we leave Idaho.
Just so you all know...Kyrah will be a little kitty-cat for Halloween this year. We are going to put a little nose and wiskers on her face. However, she really likes to have her hands up by her face so we will see how that goes. These first pictures are of Kyrah in two Halloween outfits that both her Grandmas gave her.

This one is from Grandma Bullock!




This one is from Nana Porter!



Kyrah and Great-Grandma Bullock

Kyrah and the Browns, Reedys and Pauls


Go Cougars!


Kyrah at her very first BYU game! And they won! YAY!



Kyrah with Great-Grandpa and Great-Grandma Dayton

4 comments:

Amber McArthur said...

Hi guys! Your baby is adorable! You look like you are doing great! We just got a blog too, www.spenceandamber.blogspot.com.

Diana Taylor said...

She went to the game! Wow I tried 3 times this year to take Kamryn to a BYU football game and she screamed so much I spent all my time outside the stadium! She is adorable in the BYU gear!

Mom. Wife. Pet Tamer. Picture Taker. said...

I'm so jealous!!! Wish I could have been there too to see you guys!

leslie said...

she is so cute, I love her hair. you said leave Idaho, vacation? or for good? and if so where? I am excited to see you guys when you visit next month! Happy Halloween!