Saturday, March 29, 2008

The first Belly Picture! :)

Ok! So here is my first baby belly picture! :) I know it has taken forever, but here you go! :) I know you can't see anything...but I was anxious and I wanted to take one so I did anyway. I have just a little pooch. That was taken 2 weeks ago though. I have more of a tummy now. (Sorta) But I am going to wait til I am 16 weeks before I take another picture :) So you can look forward to that! :)

13 weeks

12 comments:

Greg and Carly said...

You're so cute!

Michelle said...

so cute!!!! We look forward to seeing more later. How did the maternity shirt shopping go? One store that I like to look at is JCPenney. They have the more dressy style shirts, and they have ties on them. Great for the whole pregnancy because when you aren't too big you can tie it tighter so you don't feel like you are drowning in your shirt, but when you get bigger you can still wear the shirt and look cute!! :) I am way excited for you!!
Michelle
P.S. Check out our blog for pictures of our new little one!

Anonymous said...

Aly you look so radiant. I was reading your blog and tears filled my eyes. I'm so happy for you. I remember the day you told me you were pregnant. You and Ry deserve this. You have been so strong and so patient. I'm so excited to meet your new blessing. I love you Aly! Let me know if you need anything!

Theron & Melissa said...

Cute! You are going to get so HUGE! You tiny little thing you. Can't wait to see it though!

Denisse said...

You look SO cute Ali!!!!!!

Monson Family said...

You are so darling!

White Family said...

Awww! I love belly pictures, keep 'em coming! You look so great I can't wait until you get HUGE! How many more weeks until you find out what you're having?

Katy said...

Hiphip HORRAY!! You GLOW, Aly! It's crazy how beautiful your baby is, when it's not even outta the belly yet!

Megyn Ted, Harley,Hayley said...

You're adorable!

The Kyles said...

You look so beautiful! I can't wait to see you guys, one of these days we will come visit you guys. Maybe during the summer! :D I'm so happy for you two! You are going to be great parents!

Alli said...

Yay! You look so absolutely gorgeous!! I love it! I love belly pictures! Make sure to keep posting them!

Yay! I love this!

Anonymous said...

Great work.