Saturday, March 15, 2008
The Baby's Heartbeat...
So this past monday we went in and got to hear our baby's heartbeat. It was the neatest experience! I think it was even better for me than the ultrasound. This probably sounds weird...but I felt such a strong connection when I heard the heartbeat...like this baby was ours! It was almost spiritual! The Dr. said the heart rate was 150 or so...it is nice and strong! Oh, and the neat thing was when the Dr. and we were listening to the heartbeat, we heard a strange "whooshing" noise and the Dr. was like "Did you hear that? That was your baby moving!" So that was pretty neat! ;) I think I am finally going to go to the store and get some marternity shirts now...not because I am huge or anything...but all my other clothes are to tight (shirts that is) and all I have been wearing are t-shirts. I want to look nice you know? So anyway, wish me luck! I have big jeans so I hopefully I can get away with them for a while. I am so excited to finally be at the end of my first trimester! :) I am 13 weeks today...the time is going by really fast which is good! In about 7 weeks (give or take) we will be able to find out sex of the baby...so that is something else to look forward to as well! Yay for babies!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
I would have to agree with you! It is a very very neat experience! Our babies heart rate was 145 also and I have heard that girls have lower heart rates and that boys have rates 165 and up. Our baby's heart rate is always right between 140-150. Just wait until you can feel the baby move, you will love it! I started to feel little movements at 15 weeks but wasn't sure that's what it was until week 17!! Now she moves all the time, and I can see my tummy move when she kicks! It just gets better, hope you havent been sick like I was!!
Hey! Congratulations! I had no idea. I talk to your dad all the time and he never even mentioned it!
(I guess it would be a little weird to be talking about callings and stuff and then for him to say, oh by the way, my daughter is pregnant!)
Aly, you can come by and visit anytime this week. Just give me a call so I have a heads-up. 208-569-0476
How neat! We are so happy for you! Congrats again!
Yay for babies! Have you picked out any names yet??? Do tell! Oh, I am so excited for you! I'm not gunna lie... you're making me baby hungry!
How exciting. I always loved hearing the heartbeat, even the day before Kamryn was born I loved hearing it knowing everything was ok.
It was great seeing you today- Thanks for coming by to visit.
Hi Aly, First of all, Congrats on the heartbeat- it really is a special time and that heart-swelling feeling is amazing. I am so happy for you and Ryan, it's been a long time coming! Second- UPDATE the blog!!!! I wanna see some cute pics of the babybump!! and Lastly, I don't know if you know my blog address but it's wilsonmadness.blogspot.com
Hey! Congratz!
Hey! Congratz!
Post a Comment