Thursday, August 26, 2010

Sydnee is now 3 months!

Ok, so now I am a little more caught up.  Sydnee is now 3 months old!  You know sometimes I feel like she has been with us forever.  It's a cool feeling!  I love her so much!  She is growing so fast and is learning new things everyday.

She laughed (a real laugh) for the first time on this past Saturday.  It was sooo cute!  My sister had the hiccups and every time she would hiccup Syd would start to laugh.  She thought it was so funny!  She laughed for a good 5 min.  It was adorable.  I broke out the video camera and then she stopped laughing.  (Go figure!)  At least she was still smiling though.

Also, she has learned how to roll over from her back to her side.

She loves her little hippo Luvi Blanket.  She likes to suck on it's ears.

She will not take a binkie...which is kinda frustrating.  But she likes to suck on her thumb or fist.  I have a feeling we will have a thumb sucker on our hands.

She talks and talks all the time.  She has discovered her voice and is not afraid to use it!  She will let me know when something is wrong or when something is right too!  She especially loves when Kyrah comes up to her and starts talking to her.  She just coos and talks like crazy and Kyrah will laugh and then Sydnee will laugh.  They are starting to form the cutest bond.  I love it!

She will lay on the floor for long periods of time just looking up at the ceiling and cooing (and looking at the fan probably, she likes the shadows.)

We got her ears pierced for her 3 month (birthday).  (We did the same for Kyrah when she turned 3 months too!)  Gotta love having little girls! :)

We love Syders!  Thanks for being such a wonderful little girl!!  Te amo!



2 comments:

Sokimna said...

Ally! We miss you guys! YOur girls are so darling! They are going to be best friends! Hope all is going well with school and life!

Cassandra Laine said...

I LOVE the hippo luvi blanket too!! I was just thinking about that!!