Aly! Oh my heavens! I had the funnest time catching up on your blog!!! Congratulations on Sydnee! What a cute name and she is adorable! Kyrah has gotten so big and I still remember when you were pregnant with her! It looks like life is going great for you guys!
It was so nice to see your comment! I guess there a few things I learned on this trip...and as hard as it is to try to keep a routine in someone else's house, I tried to do it every night...so at least there was something familiar to my kids...but it wasn't easy...another thing is we would skype with Scott and that was nice because the kids were able to see him. It was fun for them and for Scott...so if you have that available I would do that. Good luck Aly! It will be challenging...I had to keep reminding myself that my kids aren't usually like that (there were so crabby toward the end) and I just had to love them.
Anyway, I wish you the BEST on your trip! Have lots of fun!
6 comments:
They are both so cute! I love Sydnee's sweet smile :)
That smile is precious! Awesome picture! And Kyrahs outfit is cute. Love her hair!
Haha.. you guys have Kyrah trained young! cute smile Sydnee!
Oh my gosh.... Your girls are too cute! I can't believe how sweet her smile is!!
Aly! Oh my heavens! I had the funnest time catching up on your blog!!! Congratulations on Sydnee! What a cute name and she is adorable! Kyrah has gotten so big and I still remember when you were pregnant with her! It looks like life is going great for you guys!
It was so nice to see your comment! I guess there a few things I learned on this trip...and as hard as it is to try to keep a routine in someone else's house, I tried to do it every night...so at least there was something familiar to my kids...but it wasn't easy...another thing is we would skype with Scott and that was nice because the kids were able to see him. It was fun for them and for Scott...so if you have that available I would do that. Good luck Aly! It will be challenging...I had to keep reminding myself that my kids aren't usually like that (there were so crabby toward the end) and I just had to love them.
Anyway, I wish you the BEST on your trip! Have lots of fun!
What adorable girls you have! You look amazing too! I hope you guys are doing great!
Post a Comment