Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Kyrah and her LIFE

Kyrah absolutely LOVES LOVES LOVES the cereal LIFE.  It is her favorite thing and insistes that she must have it with every meal.  Of course as a hopefully good mom I don't allow her to have it with every meal but usually she will have it for breakfast and sometimes for a snack.  She is so funny!  She always asks me for "w-i-f-e".  Well, at least she is getting good grains and fiber.  :)


 Kyrah and her LIFE cereal


Kyrah has also picked up a ton of new words and it is so cute!  I can't believe how fast she is learning.  Here are just a few:

"Looo"--Light (Luz)
"Gaba-gee"--Binky (and other stuff like diapers)
"Gas-ies"--Gracias (Thank you)
"Ba Ba"--Ball
"Ag-wa"--Agua (Water)
"Saas"--Socks (although now she calls socks "shoes" even though she knows they aren't shoes.  She has kinda become a smarty pants. lol!)
"Quack Quack"--Duck
"Ma-th(s)--Mas (More)  (she has a lisp and so her "S"s sometimes sounds like "th".)
"Buppy"--Puppy
"Mommy"--Kyrah (she points to herself and calls herself mommy, she won't say Kyrah)
"Mommy"--Mommy
"Daddy or Da-dy"--Daddy
"Pats"--Pants
"Ummy"--Yummy

Here are just a few.  I am sure that there are tons more that I am missing but I will be sure to update! :)  

Oh, and one other fun thing is Kyrah will be going into NURSERY this Sunday!  YAY!  Mommy and Daddy are soooo excited!  Hopefully Kyrah will enjoy as much as we do!  


Our little Princess
What a cutie!

3 comments:

Theron & Melissa said...

Cute! She reminds me sooo much of Monica in that second picture you have up. Well, at least Monica when I knew her first like 13 years ago. Holy Cow! Let's not talk about time.

Britt O. said...

She is such a cutie Aly! I love when they learn new words.. I just posted some Madelyn has been learning too, how funny! Hope your cute family is doing well and we really need to get together one of these days while we still live in the same state!

Anonymous said...

wow she talks so much--and i can't believe she's old enough to be in nursery!! YAY!! I like that she says words in Spanish..that's too cute!