Friday, August 7, 2009

Piece by piece


Kyrah's first word: "BABY"


Ok, so now I have do this one post at a time so I don't loose everything again. Here is the first thing: Kyrah said her very first word about 3 weeks ago! Guess what it is? BABY! She calls everything baby. Mommy, the wipes, other kids, sand, she even calls herself baby too! It is adorable :) We are trying to teach her other words so that she won't call everything baby. So far she still calls everything baby. That is ok with me though...it's cute!

11 comments:

Santos Family said...

OMG!!!!! no way! I can't believe she said her first word! That's so sweet. It cracks me up that it is baby. We are excited to see you next week!

Mandy said...

super cute! we're still waiting for Tre's first repeated word.... he's the strong silent type.

Paul and Mari said...

How fun. She sure is growing up!

Alli said...

I love it! Baby! That's adorable.

I hope your move went well! We're super sad we didn't get to see you again before you left. I miss you already. Maybe we'll stop in sometime on our way down to Salt Lake????

Favor: pretty please see me blog!

Megan Hall said...

awww what a sweet little voice she has.

Anonymous said...

that was pretty much the cutest thing i think i've ever seen!!! not only is she SO adorable, but she has a cute little voice! ha ha

Reed and Jen said...

Oh I love her she is so cute! I want to meet her!

Unknown said...

how cute is she!! I can't believe how big she is already!! wasn't she just born??
Hope you are enjoying Utah and your new place!

Chad and Becca said...

That's so cute!Madison's is "buh buh" (bye bye)

Anonymous said...

She is SO cute!!!!!! I love that she says baby for everything. We miss you guys. Hope all is well in Logan.

Katy said...

That is BY FAR one of the cutest things i've ever seen, she's SOOO SWEET!!!

I can't believe she's turning one here soon! CRAZY!! I'd LOVE LOVE LOVE to do family/Kyrah pictures!! You're just in Logan right? we'll have to figure something out, we've got family in Logan that we'd love to visit too.... so let me know when-ish and we'll make something work out!