This Kyrah sledding with her daddy! She did great! I think she liked it for the most part. Also, here is Kyrah also laughing hysterically a few nights ago. We aren't sure why she was laughing so hard but it was really cute :) Enjoy!
SOOOOO CUTE!!!!!!!!!! Kyrah is so grown up!!!! I love that Ryan kept going on the sled haha, and her laughs!!! so so sweet! can't wait till tomorrow!!!!!! ;)
4 comments:
What a cutie pie! She is adorable! You are brave letting her sled down that hill! Looks like fun though!
That sledding adventure looked like a lot of fun. Her laugh is so infectious!! I couldn't help but start laughing!
SOOOOO CUTE!!!!!!!!!! Kyrah is so grown up!!!! I love that Ryan kept going on the sled haha, and her laughs!!! so so sweet! can't wait till tomorrow!!!!!! ;)
She is so cute!! where did you go sledding? I want to go!
Post a Comment