Thursday, February 19, 2009

Kyrah turns 5 months old! :)


Kyrah turned 5 months old on Valentines Day! I can't believe how big she is getting. She just learned how to roll from her stomach to her back and she can almost roll from her back to her stomach. She is so adorable! She loves to laugh and loves her rice cereal. She also went sledding for the first time. She can almost sit up by herself and loves her baths. She has decided that she won't sit in her bouncer the right way, she likes to sit up in it. lol! It's funny. We love her little personality!

Kyrah's first day sledding. I don't know about this mommy.... :)

So tired... poor thing!

I decided that this the way you sit in the bouncer


I love my new bumbo seat! I give it a thumbs up!

I love my Johnny Jumper


lol! I love this face :)

Daddy and Kyrah on his b-day :)

Cuddling with her puppy "lovie" blankie!

Mmmm...mommy I want some of your chocolate cake!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

she is getting so animated!!! i love it!

leslie said...

she is so cute. i would underline, italicize and bold the "so" if I could. :)

Daija said...

So cute! I love all of the faces she makes. :)

Alli said...

Her eyes are so beautiful! I loved seeing you and the babe on Saturday. So, how about we get together, yeah?

Jillian said...

First off--I'm SO glad you blog! So fun. Secondly, you're daughter smiles just like you. I could spot that from a mile away. LOVE IT!

Chad and Becca said...

She is so darn cute! I love that she fell asleep in her bumbo. Madison has the same one and loves it!

Hilarie* said...

What a cute little girl!! Seriously she sure is fun to watch and make smile at church!!! Brooklyn really likes her too!

Cassandra Laine said...

Her Johnny Jumper is AWESOME! She looks like she has angel wings!! AND the bumbo seat is sooo cool!!

Brooklyn's green with envy ;)

Cassandra Laine said...

p.s. she is soo photogenic!!! I lOVE her facial expressions! and her looking at your choc. cake! lol its perfect! You guys are perfect!