Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween FUN! :)

Happy Halloween! We had a great time with friends on Halloween! We had a few people over and had Dinner-in-a-Pumpkin! YUMMY! My favorite! We had a great time! And Kyrah did great with her little nose and wiskers! She didn't wipe it off or anything! She was the cutest kitty ever! :) Enjoy!! (PS- there are a lot more pictures to come, but they were taken by our good friends the Walters...(with their nice camera). So once I get those I will post them as well!)

Dinner in a pumpkin!

Aww! Little kitty!

Serious face


Ummm..ok...that would be Jacob Walters...lol! Pregnant!



Kyrah and I at the ward's Trunk-or-Treat. Ryan was working :( We had fun though!




She is just to cute for words! I am a little biased though!

5 comments:

Jane said...

you are right to say that. She is too cute for words!!

Melissa said...

Aly~ She is one cute Kitty!! I'm glad you had a great Halloween. I ended up putting my blog private so if you want to send me your email address at talk2mel(at)juno(dot)com I'll invite you. Your little one is such a doll and so cute!! I know that you are a wonderful mom!!

Megan Hall said...

umm I don't know if I told you yet but you have a CUTEEEE baby!!! Hope you guys are doing well and motherhood is all you wanted it to be. CONGRATS!!

Santos Family said...

Aly, she is perfect! Whenever you want to get together just call me!

Alli said...

She looks so dang cute in here little costume! I can't stand it! What a cutie! I am loving the whiskers and nose. How adorable is she!!