Thursday, September 11, 2008
2 more days 'til Motherhood! :)
Well--I went to the Dr. yesterday and he said that I am good to go! So this Sat. at 7:30am I will be induced!! YAY! My mom is flying in from MD tomorrow so she will be here for the blessed event! I can't describe my excitement and nervousness at the whole thing! I can't believe I will finally be able to see my beautiful daughter in less than 48 hours...I am not one for pain so I will be getting the epidural. I know that some might think I am a whimp and that's ok...I know I will still feel some pain and that is enough for me! I want to be able to enjoy it as much as possible! Anyway, I just wanted to give you all a heads up! So by sept. 13th we will be officially a family of 3! Yay! That is so fitting I think...we get married on August 13th, 2005 and then exactly 3 years and 1 month later we welcome our little girl into the world! What a wonderful experience it will be! We'll keep you posted and also have a bunch of really fun pictures coming shortly! :) Love you all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
You're definitely not a wimp for getting an epidural, and don't let anyone tell you otherwise! :)
Congrats to you and Ryan- I'm so excited for you guys!!
so soon, so soon! everything will go great. enjoy the labor and delivery, it really is a lot of fun and super exciting! i can't wait to see pictures!!!
Yay! I'm so excited for you! (and secrety jealous). I completely support you with the epidural - you better be sure I'm getting one too! Good luck with everything, we'll keep you guys in our thoughts and prayers. Love ya both! :)
Don't be nervous, you will do great!!! If you have the epidural there is nothing to even stress about, I thought it was going to be way worse than it was, and it is still fresh in my mind, so just try to relax and enjoy it, it is truly an adventure. I can't describe the feeling you will have when you hold your baby girl for the first time, it is AMAZING!! Good luck and we can't wait to see her!!
Epidurals are great! Not let anyone call you a wimp for it! Good luck on saturday, let us know when she makes her much awaited appearance! We love you!
OMG, I can't believe you guys are having a baby in two days. That is so exciting. OKAY now i have your gift but not your address... my mom also gave me some stuff for you guys... so if you can just email me your address or tell Ryan to send me a text that would be great! GOOD LUCK! hehe
yay! You're going to have such a fun time with your new baby! Good Luck with labor, and I don't think you're a wimp, any woman who can give birth to a baby is amazing in my book :)
yay for tomorrow! GOOD LUCK! you're in our prayers!
I am so excited for you! I think about you every single day! You are going to be the best mother!! What are your and Ryan's plans? Is he finished with school? How much longer do you have?
hope all goes well and quick! good luck! can't wait to see pics of your daughter!
Post a Comment