you look fantastic! i'm so glad you are enjoying the pregnancy, but i must warn you the last few weeks are killer! enjoy it while you can! can't wait to see her!
aly i wanted to tell you a few things before baby is here. if you dont have a boppy pillow yet i strongly reccommend one, especiallly if you plan to breast feed. you look so cute!
Aly! You are getting sooo close!!!! You will be holding your little girl in your arms in no time!!!! (BTW, I met a little girl Kyrah yesterday, she was really cute, it reminded me that that's what you are naming your little girl) See you on Saturday!!:)
12 comments:
Hi! I found your blog through Lupita's blog. WE are so excited for you guys! Hope everything is going well! =)
You are so dang cute!!! I'm glad you're enjoying prego. Can't wait to see her!
You are the cutest pregnant person! We are so excited for you guys... good luck with everything!
you look fantastic! i'm so glad you are enjoying the pregnancy, but i must warn you the last few weeks are killer! enjoy it while you can! can't wait to see her!
hey aly! our address is 140 W 2nd S #25. glad pregnancy is going well!!
Whoa... prego mama! You are so cute!! AH! I am just so excited for you!
still glowing!! congrats
aly i wanted to tell you a few things before baby is here. if you dont have a boppy pillow yet i strongly reccommend one, especiallly if you plan to breast feed. you look so cute!
yay!! you're so big!!! in the best of ways of course!! are you so excited for sat?!?!!? :)
oh and who's ready for school to be over?? meeeee!!!
Aly! You are getting sooo close!!!! You will be holding your little girl in your arms in no time!!!! (BTW, I met a little girl Kyrah yesterday, she was really cute, it reminded me that that's what you are naming your little girl) See you on Saturday!!:)
You look amazing, and you should probably check out my latest blog entry!
You need to add some baby shower pix. You are such a cute prego girl. I love it! I'm so excited for you.
Post a Comment