Saturday, January 5, 2008

Christmas Time!!

Our Christmas picture!

Fun at Longwood Gardens!

Christmas Eve kisses!! :) They all found some lipstick samples in a magazine and wanted to sport a new look!



Aww soo cute! A little twist on kisses! LOL!



Ryan got cologne from Santa! Mmmm...doesn't it smell good!

Ryan and I hanging up our stockings!!

We went Iceskating at Ice World!!


Christmas Eve!!

2 comments:

Brandi Lyn said...

oh my gosh!!! You guys have the cutest pictures EVER!!! You look sooooo pretty aly, gosh dang it you are so beautiful. You guys look so cute ice skating!! :) I wish we lived closer...arrg. My favorite picture is the last one, hmmm, so preeetty. :) I love you Aly, and your pictures are ADORABLE! LOVE YOU! :)
OH and..
HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY cuz!!!!

Monson Family said...

Very cute Christmas! Looks like you two had a blast with the fam. Jameson & I just moved back to Idaho last week, we will have to get together sometime soon.